Rhino Tool has produced a complete service kit for the Multi-Pro XA, which includes instructions for replacing the parts. It is advisable to service the Rhino Multi-Pro XA post driver after every 100 operating hours.
The service kit is available in 2 versions:
1. The 301509 service kit for Multi-Pro XAs up to year of construction 2021 with series numbers 5005458 or XA04598 and lower.
2. The 301525 service kit for Multi-Pro XAs from year of construction 2021 onwards with series numbers 5005459 or XA04599 and higher.
The models up to 2021 had a gasket, and that made these models more prone to leaking grease from the bottom of the machine. With an upgrade kit it is possible to convert the Multi-Pro XA to a new model.
What’s in the service kit?
The 301509 kit contains the following parts/accessories:
• O-ring seal for piston and hammer (2) P/N301610
• O-ring seal for Pro-series crankcase cover P/N 301617
• Large retainer O-ring seal (2) P/N 301614-2
• Multi-Pro anvil O-ring seal P/N 301615
• Chuck tube or sleeve O-ring seal P/N 301618
• Multi-Pro body gasket P/N 301710
• Pro-series lubricant P/N 300500
The 301525 kit contains the following parts/accessories:
· O-ring seal for piston and hammer (2) P/N301610
· O-ring seal for Pro-series crankcase cover P/N 301617
· Large retainer O-ring seal (2) P/N 301614-2
· Multi-Pro anvil O-ring seal P/N 301615
· Multi-Pro lower body bolts P/N 300701
· Multi-Pro lock washers(4) P/N 300750
· Rhino Pro-series lubricant P/N 300500
· Loctite 518 gasket eliminator 6 ml P/N 995612
We also recommend changing the grease at the front of the machine after every 50 working hours. We have our own GPD 52 ml grease for this purpose.
If you have any questions about servicing your machine, please contact our service department.
Work with the best